SUP on the Quays – 18th May 2019
8 people attending
0 places left
On the 18th May, we'll have TWO watersports events taking place at on the Salford Quays - we also have kayaking on at the same time. You could make a weekend of it by doing watersports in the day and then joining our Manchester Social event that evening - an ideal warm up for BIG Spring Camp the week after!
Please note the start time for the events on 18th May is 11:30am, different to the start time for the rest of the 2019 programme.
Watersports in Salford Quays are back for 2019 at the fantastic Helly Hensen Watersports Centre. This is an ideal event for absolute beginners and for those OutdoorLads who want to refresh their SUP skills.
We have six kayaking events, two SUP and two sailing events on Saturdays throughout spring and summer. This gives you plenty of opportunity to improve your skills on the water!
All of the below kayaking events are now live on the website for you to book:
- Saturday 27th April – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 18th May – 12pm – 2pm - note the later start time!
- Saturday 15th June – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 20th July – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 17th August – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 14th September 10am – 12 noon
We will also be running SUP and sailing session on the following dates:
- Saturday 18th May 12pm – 2pm (Kayaking/ SUP) - note the later start time!
- Saturday 22nd June – 10am – 12 noon (Sailing beginner)
- Saturday 6th July – 10am – 12 noon (SUP)
- Saturday 3rd August 10am – 12 noon ( Sailing beginner)
What to bring
Kit and equipment provided.
Food & drink
Please bring your own water and snacks.