Kayaking on the Quays - 18th May 2019
8 people attending
0 places left
1 person waitlisted
On the 18th May, we'll have TWO watersports events taking place at on the Salford Quays - we also have SUP on at the same time. You could make a weekend of it by doing watersports in the day and then joining our Manchester Social event that evening - an ideal warm up for BIG Spring Camp the week after!
Please note the start time for the events on 18th May is 11:30am, different to the start time for the rest of the 2019 programme.
This kayaking event is ideal for absolute beginners and for those OutdoorLads who want to refresh their kayaking skills. On the day there will be two groups - one kayaking and the other stand up paddleboarding.
If you are looking for further opportunities for watersports events in Salford, check out our complete 2019 watersports programme at Salford below - all of which are now live and available to book!
- Saturday 27th April – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 18th May – 12pm – 2pm
- Saturday 15th June – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 20th July – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 17th August – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 14th September 10am – 12 noon
We will also be running SUP and sailing session on the following dates:
- Saturday 18th May 12pm – 2pm (SUP)
- Saturday 22nd June – 10am – 12 noon (Sailing beginner)
- Saturday 6th July – 10am – 12 noon (SUP)
- Saturday 3rd August 10am – 12 noon ( Sailing beginner)
We look forward to seeing you there!
What to bring
All equipment and kit is provided.
Food & drink
Please bring your own water and snacks.