Nevis Range Mountain Bike BLUE Trails - easy/intermediate
5 people attending
3 places left
We're planning a trip to the Nevis Range, (one of Scotland's best) where there are a selection of Mountain Bike trails. We're going to use the Blue, easy trails so open to beginner/intermediate riders. There is also an option to try the UK's longest Blue trail
Please sign up if you're interested as we will only run this event if there is demand.
Looking for LGBTQ+ mountain biking groups in the UK? Read our full guide on gay mountain biking groups
OutdoorLads Events Calendars
You can now go directly to our events calendar pages by bookmarking the follow links:
You MUST complete the Participation Statement at https://outdoorlads.events/CyclingParticipation in addition to booking your event space before attending a cycling event.
Photos: Taken by event leaders and used by OutdoorLads with permission.
What to bring
?♂️ For your own safety we're checking every participant's kit on the day. Therefore it's important that you bring all the below items, to avoid disappointment.
- A high quality, well maintained mountain bike
- Having performed an M check on your bike a week before the event (to give yourself a chance to sort any repairs if needed)
- A good quality helmet, ideally a full face helmet
- Knee pads, and gloves are highly recommended
- Different layers of clothing so you can adjust as the day goes on and you don't run too hot or cold
- Optionally, elbow pads if you want to push yourself safely
- Spares for your bike, i.e. spare inner tube, maybe a spare chain
Not sure about something? Just message the event leader.
If it's sunny remember sun cream, but it is Scotland so you probably won't need it!
Food & drink
Please bring enough food and drink for a long day out exerting yourself.