Celebration Weekend 2019: The AGM
100 people attending
25 places left
Take part in the democratic process of YOUR charity, hear what has happened in the year gone by and the plans your Trustees have for the charity in the year and years to come. All of this is possible by attending our AGM, this year in Bethnal Green in London's East End.
It is so much more than a meeting - it is a chance to ask your questions of the Trustees, to influence the direction of the Charity and if you wish, to consider standing as a Trustee for election. So as you can see, it is much more than a meeting.
We want the experience for all those attending to be positive, so be prepared to hear stories and testimonials from our membership survey and watch our members video, which is the ultimate feel-good experience for all watching and a part of it.
The documentation for the AGM, including the accounts and annual report, are available on this page here .
We have many events planned for the weekend to help you make the most of a weekend in the capital. See below for links to these events and get your places booked!
CAN'T MAKE IT?
We have created an option for full and concession members who are unable to attend the AGM, to watch it live and to have their say by signing into our online broadcast of the meeting.
To attend the online broadcast, just simply sign into our skype for business meeting using this link: https://meet.lync.com/outdoorladscom/tashi.acton/E3YSJF8K from 1pm on Saturday 21st September. (The meeting starts at 2pm – gives you time to ensure it’s all working before the start).
Once you are signed in please:
- Type your username and hit ‘ENTER’ (this will allow us to mark you attended)
- Check that your audio works (we will be playing music to support this test)
- Please mute your individual microphone to ensure that our recording of the AGM will be clear to members, and free of interference from your surroundings! This is really important.
- Once the AGM begins and there is an opportunity to ask questions please type your question into the skype dialogue box and hit ‘ENTER’
- Once voting opens please either write ‘FOR’ or ‘ABSTAIN’ and hit ‘ENTER’ when casting your individual vote.
We look forward to seeing you logged in or at the AGM in person!
What to bring
The more OutdoorLads branded merchandise we have on site, the better as this all looks great as a demonstration of the brand and also will encourage any potential new members to ask about the charity, so please do wear it if you have it.
Food & drink
Tea and coffee is available at the venue free of charge. Please arrive early if you want to get a drink.
We'll be meeting in a local pub afterwards if you fancy a pint or prosecco!