Glencoe Activity Week - Saturday Cycling
10 people attending
2 places left
This event is part of the Glencoe activity week. Please only sign up if you are attending either the own accommodation or camping event. This will be a leisure ride suitable for anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and cycling ability. You will need a road bike or off-road bike that is roadworthy. There will be some hills but nothing too challenging. The route will be agreed during the course of the week, depending on the wishes and ability of the group, and the weather.
IMPORTANT! - Participation Statement
You MUST complete the Cycling Participation Statement in addition to booking your event space before attending a cycling event.
Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, even if they are extremely mild, or who has recently tested positive for Covid-19, is asked not to attend.
What to bring
?♂️ For your own safety we're checking every participant's kit on the day. Therefore it's important that you bring all the below items, to avoid disappointment.
- A well maintained bike
- Having performed an M check on your bike a week before the event (to give yourself a chance to sort any repairs if needed)
- A good quality helmet (compulsory for all OutdoorLads cycling events)
- Different layers of clothing so you can adjust as the day goes on and you don't run too hot or cold
- Spares for your bike, i.e. spare inner tube, maybe a spare chain.
- Not sure about something? Just message the event leader
- If it's sunny remember sun cream,
Food & drink
Please bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water.