Brighton Area Monthly Social
8 people attending
6 places left
Join Outdoorlads for its monthly Thursday social in the seaside City of Brighton.
This month social will be held in The Prestonville.
- The Prestonville is a classic Brighton local, serving up a warm welcome as well as great food and real ales. A fixture in the Good Beer Guide for the past eight years, we were also recently voted one of the top 10 pubs in Brighton.
- Social events provide a support network for local members. They are an ideal way for existing members to catch up with each other and find out more about upcoming events.
- Is this a Regular event?
- Yes, the Brighton Social will be held monthly on the second Thursday
- Can I bring a friend along?
- yes of course, especially if they are interested in OutdoorLads and would like to find out more about what we do.
- Do I need to register?
- If you are registered for the event, I can keep a look out for you when you arrive, and introduce you to the group.
- Never been to an OutdoorLads event before?
- If you have never been on an event, this is great place to start. You will find us a friendly and welcoming group, and if you look out for the leader of the event, he will introduce you to other guys attending.
Food & drink
SERVING GREAT FOOD & DRINK
One of the best pubs serving food in Brighton, You’ll find a good range of well prepared classics, light bites and tasty salads as well as plenty of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options