BIG OutdoorLads Solo Step Challenge Week 12 (15.6-21.6)
5 people attending
995 places left
We all know that at the moment we can't #getoutmore together, but that doesn't stop us finding new and innovative ways to keep walking, get out in the fresh air, and keep our bodies and minds active.
It's time for the first OutdoorLads BIG Solo Step Challenge.
How do I take part?
1. Sign up to this event page
2. Re-sync your fitness tracker and get ready for 7 days of step counting
3. Go to the step logger. The log in and password are below in the location details
4. Add your name and track your daily steps - be honest!!
5. Enjoy the fresh air, but do it safely and remember your social distancing. Please follow the specified Government advice about where you can and can't walk.
6. Share some pics on social media tagging @outdoorlads and #BIGsoloStepChallenge
7. Chat to you fellow ODL'ers on the phone as you walk, or enjoy a whatsapp chat.
8. Invite your non ODL friends - especially the ones who have talked about joining! :)
The winner will win the satisfaction of winning, while keeping fit and healthy in lock down :)
Photo credits and thanks for:
- Rainbow Steps Leeds 2018 - Credit Chemical Engineer - Wikimedia commons website
- Step image - Pixabay free to use photos
- Fitness tracker on wrist image - Pikrepo Copyright free images
What to bring
Treat this as you would any day walk with ODL - and please take care and as it's getting warmer - please remember hydration and sun cream