12 people attending
3 places left
Please sign up to the Multi activity event OR sign up for the camping event as we will meet every evening to discuss the next days off road rides.
Friday - Glenlivet
Blue is a 9km (5½ miles) blue grade route suitable for all
Red is a 22km (14miles) red grade route with optional (and well marked) black grade technical features to keep the experienced rider alert.
Orange is the newest attraction is the Orange freeride trail which opened in 2020. This popular proline singletrack trail is a fun filled 1km of jumps and berms, suitable for riders with good experience of free-ride trails
Saturday - Laggan wolftrax mountain biking trail centre
Red An enjoyable challenge in Laggan’s rocky forest. 8 ¼ miles / 13.4 km
Black Stare into the jaws of the wolf on this demanding ride. 4 miles / 6.4 km
Orange Berms and big air. 2 ¼ miles / 3.6 km
All the above are easy trails
Looking for LGBTQ+ mountain biking groups in the UK? Read our full guide on gay mountain biking groups
OutdoorLads Events Calendars
You can now go directly to our events calendar pages by bookmarking the follow links:
You MUST complete the Participation Statement at https://outdoorlads.events/CyclingParticipation in addition to booking your event space before attending a cycling event.
Photos: Taken by event leaders and used by OutdoorLads with permission.
What to bring
- Your bike: This ride is off road and takes in some rocky/ steep descents. Because of this your bike needs to have front suspension, knobbly tyres and working (preferably disc) breaks.
- Eye protection - impact from a bee, grit or even a fly at speed is extremely unpleasant, sunglasses may do if not made of glass.
- Clothing: choose suitable clothes and footwear for the weather forecast and time of year. You will be exercising so lightweight layered clothing is best. Shorts are best even in rain, as they allow free movement of your legs. Jeans are useless if it rains but tracksuit bottoms need to be not too baggy or they may snag in the chain and cause an accident. You'll need trainers or similar with grippy soles for standard pedals.
- Cyclist's Helmet - Outdoorlads policy asks you to wear a helmet on this event.
- Bag you will need a small day-sack to carry essential clothing, water and an emergency
- Puncture repair kit (or better still a spare inner tube) and tyre levers. Also any special tools that your bike needs.
If it's sunny remember sun cream, but it is Scotland so you probably won't need it!
Food & drink
Please bring enough food and drink for a long day out exerting yourself.