Bury Pride- the first of the year!
19 people attending
21 places left
Kick off the pride season with Bury Pride. It might not be the biggest, but it is the first! They even have S-Club headlining on the main stage! Join us to help show Bury what OutdoorLads is all about.
At the start point we will have ODL posters, stickers and flyers. Please put on your red ODL tshirt and even bring climbing gear or other outdoor gear.
Following the walking Rainbow Parade through Bury, led by Mr. Wilson’s Second Liners there will be:
- Two stages featuring music, comedy, dance and entertainment
- A huge variety of food and drink including the gin and prosecco bar
- Exhibitions from Bury Art Gallery
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue’s Parade Pump with music, DJ’s and bubbles
- Bouncy Castle
- Pop up tea room, stalls and lots more.
The bright lights of Manchester's Gay village are only a few stops on the 'met', so a few of us might be heading that way after the Bury Pride event.
It would be fantastic to see you there.
Don't forget that the following day we have a walk and a ride on a steam train in the area. Why not join us for that too and make a weekend of it. The event page for the walk is here.
What to bring
It;s Bury, so it might be wet so a coat is probably advisable.
Food & drink
There will be lots on offer to buy.