The North Face Hiking - Discover The North Downs
0 people attending
0 places left
This event must be booked via the eventbrite page >
You cannot book on to this event page.
Join The North Face on a enjoyable hike on the North Downs.
Join us for an enjoyable hike suitable for all abilities. We will be heading to The North Downs for an 9 mile hike on woodland paths and trails. This is generally considered an moderate to easy route but it does have some climbs in it and will likely take something in the region of four hours to complete. The route will start and finish in the car park close to Leith Hill and will stop around half way at the picturesque village of Peaslake for, well deserved, tea and cake. Remember to bring some money for the award winning cakes!.
Note, this event included travel to/from Central London by coach. The coach is now full, but you are welcome to join us by making your own way to the start point, details of which are in the meeting info below. All abilities welcome.
IMPORTANT! - Participation Statement
You MUST complete a Participation Statement, in addition to booking your event space before attending an OutdoorLads event. You only need to complete this Participation Statement once, not for each event you attend.
Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, even if they are extremely mild, or who has recently tested positive for Covid-19, is asked not to attend.
What to bring
- VECTIV Hike footwear will be available to trial on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you have appropriate footwear in case your size is not available.
- Waterproof jacket just in case and warm layers (hat, buff, gloves)
- Comfortable outdoor gear/rucksack
Food & drink
- At least 1L of water
- Snacks (We will pass by the Peaslake Village Store but please bring some provisions with you)
- You may wish to bring a small hot drinking flask