Kayaking on the Quays - 20th July 2019
7 people attending
1 place left
2 people waitlisted
Kayaking in Salford Quays is back for 2019! This year we are back at the fantastic Helly Hensen Watersports Centre. This is an ideal event for absolute beginners and for those OutdoorLads who want to refresh their kayaking skills. We have six kayaking events, two SUP and two sailing events on Saturdays throughout spring and summer. This gives you plenty of opportunity to improve your skills on the water!
Keep these confirmed kayaking dates in your diaries:
- Saturday 17th August – 10am – 12 noon
- Saturday 14th September 10am – 12 noon
We will also be running SUP and sailing session on the following dates:
- Saturday 18th May 12pm – 2pm (Kayaking/ SUP)
- Saturday 22nd June – 10am – 12 noon (Sailing beginner)
- Saturday 6th July – 10am – 12 noon (SUP)
- Saturday 3rd August 10am – 12 noon ( Sailing beginner)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Also, some of us will be joining the open water swimming session next door a bit earlier. If you've never swam outdoors before, it's awesome! check it out!
What to bring
Please remember to bring shoes (that you don't mind getting wet), swimwear and a towel.
Other equipment and kit are provided.
Food & drink
Please bring your own water and snacks.