AGM 2019: Online Broadcast
25 people attending
100 places left
Take part in the democratic process of YOUR charity, hear what has happened in the year gone by and the plans your Trustees have for the charity in the year and years to come. All of this is possible by attending our AGM, and if you can't get to Bethnal Green in London's East End to join us in person, you can now join us online via Facebook!
Please register via this page if attending online, to help us ensure the meeting is quorate.
You will be able to view the meeting online via a link here https://meet.lync.com/outdoorladscom/tashi.acton/E3YSJF8K .
We have created an option for full and concession members who are unable to attend the AGM, to watch it live and to have their say by signing into our online broadcast of the meeting.
To attend the online broadcast, just simply sign into our skype for business meeting using this link: https://meet.lync.com/outdoorladscom/tashi.acton/E3YSJF8K from 1pm on Saturday 21st September. (The meeting starts at 2pm – gives you time to ensure it’s all working before the start).
Once you are signed in please:
- Type your username and hit ‘ENTER’ (this will allow us to mark you attended)
- Check that your audio works (we will be playing music to support this test)
- Please mute your individual microphone to ensure that our recording of the AGM will be clear to members, and free of interference from your surroundings! This is really important.
- Once the AGM begins and there is an opportunity to ask questions please type your question into the skype dialogue box and hit ‘ENTER’
- Once voting opens please either write ‘FOR’ or ‘ABSTAIN’ and hit ‘ENTER’ when casting your individual vote.
We look forward to seeing you logged in or at the AGM in person!
You can find all the documents for the meeting as they are published here.
What to bring
Food & drink
Grab yourself a brew to enjoy whilst the meeting is going on!