Offers for those aged 18 - 25
Aged 18 - 25? We have some great offers for you!
We are able to make available for a limited time some great offers for OutdoorLads aged 18 - 25, to help them get involved with the group and also to develop leaders amongst this age range. So now is the very best time to get involved!
We can offer the following to those aged 18 - 25:
- OutdoorLads hostel events with a whopping £60 off!
- Climbing Wall Instructor course, to help develop new climbing leaders
- Walk leader skills development course for aspiring new leaders in North Wales including two nights accommodation! (Weekend is 17 - 19 January 2020.)
The above are available to all interested OutdoorLads, including new members, in the age 18 - 25 group - there's no other criteria to fulfill. So why delay? Drop us a quick e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, proof of date of birth, and details of which offer you wish to apply for, and we'll do the rest.
It's that easy, there's no further obligation at all, although obviously we all hope that you'll be inspired by OutdoorLads and want to become involved with the group and maybe become a leader in time. But for now, just get involved!
Feel free to get in touch with any queries at all, and we'll be pleased to help.
All of these offers are generously full funded by our friends at the Geoffrey Herrington Foundation, who work exclusively with the 18 - 25 age group.
Terms and conditions
Okay, so there are some terms and conditions, but not many:
- These offers are open to full, concession and PAYG members of OutdoorLads aged 18 - 25 inclusive at the time they apply.
- The free hostel places are for new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively. Available on camping and hostel weekends taking place before 29 February 2020.
- Only one free hostel place per person. However, an individual can benefit from one, two or all three of these offers should they wish.
- Weekend Walk leader skills development course takes place in North Wales on the weekend of Friday 17 January - Sunday 19 January. Course and two nights accommodation is included. Food and travel costs are not included, but we may be able to help with these costs via the OutdoorLads Foundation. Let us know if you wish to discus and we'll do or very best to help.
- There's no obligation to become an OutdoorLads leader, we just want you to make the most of the experiences on offer. We do very much hope you'll be inspired to do so in due course, however!
- Places are limited as they are dependent upon the external grant we have received.