Summer French Alps Activity Week
2 people attending
12 places left
Why not spend your 2019 Summer holiday with OutdoorLads in the French Alps? We've arranged a fantastic multi-activity week for you to enjoy. Get ready to climb via ferrata, fly high paragliding, jump into clear alpine pools canyoning, ride the rugged Alps on a mountain bike, go for a roller coaster ride down white water rapids and much more to choose from on this personalised multi-activity week in the Alps. Fuel your desire for adventure!
This is a fully customisable activity holiday in the Alps where you choose your own 7 day itinerary. Our local experts will handle all the logistics and make sure it all goes smoothly when you are here so you can just enjoy!
A handful of reasons to choose this idyllic location include:
- 300 days of sunshine per year
- High mountain glaciers to beaches by the lake all within an hour of each other
- The widest range of activities in France
- Undiscovered and under commercialised environment
- Authentic Alpine villages and culture
- 7 nights half board accommodation in a range of twin, double and family rooms in the Ancolie
- 11 activity points that you can exchange for a range of activities
- A personalised itinerary
- A personalised welcome meeting
- Maps and route advice for self guided bike rides and walks
- Up to date information on markets, events and other sight-seeing opportunities
The total cost is only €748
How to book
We're bringing this holiday to you in conjunction with our friends at Undiscovered Mountains, with whom you will need to book and pay direct. You can find out more about the holiday, including the itinery, and make a booking via their website here.
You will also need to sign up on this page on the OutdoorLads website, so we know who's going!
Please direct any queries to Liam in the OutdoorLads office in the first instance, on email@example.com and NOT via the on-site event messaging system.
Food & drink
Half board food and drink available throughout the week long stay.