Essex Outdoor Cinema - Bohemian Rhapsody
1 people attending
29 places left
** this is a buy your own ticket event - booking details below**
Join your fellow OutdoorLads for an evening under the stars watching Bohemian Rhapsody.
What do I need to do?
1. book you own £12 ticket(s) on the following website (plus a booking fee): https://essex-outdoor-cinema-2019.designmynight.com/5c81133edd6c01068f759286/mary-poppins-returns-hainault-country-park
2. Book on the the ODL event page so we know roughly how many are coming and how much land we need to grab when we arrive- feel free to bring non-members who are keen to meet some ODL'ers
3. Turn up - bring a blanket, a picnic, a chair, some drink and some friends - there are also food and drink trucks there if you don't want to bring your own.
4. Find the your fellow OutdoorLads gathering (we'll try and get a flag up and get as many as possible wearing red T-shirts so we can be spotted)
5. Have a lovely evening entertainment, good company and a bloomin' good movie
Gates open at 7pm and we will be opening the night with music and live entertainment to get you all in the mood for the film which we aim to start the film at approximately 9.30pm, make sure you arrive early to nab the best spot! Please bear with us if we do need to start a little late, as we are reliant on light conditions being right.
We cannot credit these images as they are taken from the event page for Essex Outdoor Cinema and OutdoorLads is not selling these tickets to its members directly. Should this be of copyright concern we will gladly remove them.
What to bring
Picnic / food, drinkies, blanket, chair....the kind of stuff you'd need / want for sitting outside to watch a movie in June basically
Food & drink
Food & Drink
They have a range of quality local food trucks working with us throughout the season to keep you fed through the night, along with coffee trucks and prosecco vans to ensure you don't go thirsty. Don't forget you can also bring your own picnics and drinks if you want to.