Donate to OutdoorLads here
22 people attending
977 places left
Thank you for visiting this page!
As you are probably aware, OutdoorLads will be facing a financial struggle with the ongoing coronavirus situation.
We are all about bringing people together to enjoy the great outdoors. While we cannot do that, we have been running some fantastic events run by our amazing volunteer leaders to keep us all happy while we #StayInMore. Our #StayInMore events are an awesome display of our sense of community. They allow members to remain engaged with the charity, so that when we can #GetOutMore, we haven't been forgotten!
That said, we are not currently generating any income from events, and we are sadly losing some full members. We still have overheads as a charity, for example our IT services, staffing, rent, and insurance. We are a non-profit organisation, and we are here solely to serve our members. We do need some help to get through this period, though.
We'd love it if our members who can, were able to help support us through these difficult times.
One of the ways we would appreciate your help, is through a donation. Any amount, large or small, is a great help and very much appreciated.
Method 1: You can donate to us by using our Account Number and Sort Code to make a payment (of any amount):
Name: OutdoorLads Ltd.
Account Number: 00022223
Sort Code: 40 52 40
If you have donated we would also appreciate it if you could fill in this Gift Aid declaration. This allows us to claim 25% extra on top of your donation, at no additional cost to you, if you are a UK taxpayer. And please don't forget to leave your name in the Reference field so we know who to thank.
Method 2: You can donate with your card details by using this form.
Please remember to fill in the Gift Aid section below the payment form to allow us to claim 25% extra at no additional cost to you.
Method 3: You can call the office on 0161 420 0001 to make a donation over the phone.
We don't expect everybody to be able to donate money at this time. A lot of organisations are asking for help, and not everybody is on their normal income. There are however, many other ways you can help us including:
- Waiting for postponed events to be rescheduled and see if you can make the new date.
- If you're due a refund, accepting this as a voucher off a future event rather than in cash.
- Donating any cancelled event payments to the organisation.
- Renewing your membership if it's due.
- Nominating OutdoorLads Ltd as your chosen charity on Amazon Smile.
- Leading a #StayInMore event to help keep members engaged and entertained! (You don't need to be a leader to do this!)
- If you're a leader - planning new outdoors events for later in the year when we can all #GetOutMore again.
- Most importantly - Staying safely at home whenever possible!
OutdoorLads has transformed and enriched lives, including ours and maybe your's too! We need to get through this so we can continue our work. Please help where you can.